Friday, December 19, 2008

Stupidity

Why are we women so fucking stupid? When someone treats you like crap and makes you feel horrible about yourself some women stick around, as if being treated like shit was a form of affection. Urgg!!!! I hate seeing my friends being taken down by their inability to just tell someone to fuck off! Or their fear of being "alone". Even I have found myself holding back my life because of some idiot. In most all other species the males are the ones who work hard for the females' attention. They are the once who have to be appealing to the eyes, be the strongest, have the best physical features. While the female is as plain as can be - she doesn't care - she gets to pick. I feel society has turned us women into something horrible. Constanlty worrying about our looks and pleasing our man. This is so fucking frustrating - why? Why can't it be easy?

1 comment:

Huascar said...

hehehe I think you are right in a way, is not that woman have to be chasing a man or viceversa, I think both have to work for what they want and if somebody messes up with you... you must have the courage to tell them to fuck off.
I don't know if you are a natural english speaker or a natural spanish speaker so I write in english.